Supported Printers & MFP
Celiveo 365 support cyber-secure pull printing on a wide range of printers including any IPP/2.0-compliant network printer, that’s 98% of all printers sold today.
Advanced capabilities such as direct Zero-Trust-Access communication from printer to Celiveo 365 Cloud, card authentication or copy/fax/scan control use a
Celiveo printer agent available on many printers listed below.
User authentication and Pull Print support as of October 2023
“Cloud Print”: pull print on any IPP 2.0 network printer, upon authentication using smartphone
“Embedded Agent”: Celiveo Intelligent Agent loaded in printer, provides added capabilities.
Check the page for your printer brand to verify the support.
Any IPP 2.0 LAN printer
Prerequisite for Celiveo 365 (SaaS)
You just need supported printers and PCs, and Internet
- See the list above for brands and models supported by Celiveo 365
- Windows 10/11, MacOS
- Microsoft subscription:
- Google Chrome Enterprise, with exclusive Zero-Trust-Access security
- iOS and Android smartphone & tablet mobile print on Public Internet
- Direct Internet access from printers and PCs
- For passive & non-supported printers: One or more Celiveo Universal Printer Endpoint IoT service running on the networks (Windows service)
For Advanced Features
- Pull Print only: iOS or Android smartphone with Internet access and Microsoft Account login
- Pull Print/Copy/Fax/Scan with Celiveo intelligent Agent in supported printers : PIN, AlphaPIN, contactless card or Smartphone/tablet
- Microsoft SSO on supported smart printers
- Microsoft SSO on smartphone, to release print jobs on any printer
- NFC tag on printer for Quick & Easy ID and print jobs release